A few more questions

From: Julien Claassen <julien_at_c-lab.de>
Date: Sun Jul 08 2007 - 02:14:49 CEST
Hi Alexandre!
  I've got a couple more questions:
  1. About the tempo-proc: what do you mean beats_per_measure? Shouldn't it
be: beats_per_minute?
  2. In an imported midi-song can I remap the device channel pair to another.
I tried using my mapdev-filter and similar means, but didn't hear anything
until I changed my device-settings.
  3. Can I easily and human readably find out the length of a track or simply
blank a track to the end?
  4. As somewhat posed before - Ibelieve -, can I temporarily filter
sysex-data?
  Thanks for midish, I REALLY came to like it!
  Kindest regards
        Julien

--------

http://ltsb.sourceforge.net