Re: rmidish - crash?

From: Josh Lawrence <hardbop200_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat Sep 19 2009 - 00:53:38 CEST
On Fri, Sep 18, 2009 at 6:07 AM, Alexandre Ratchov <alex@caoua.org> wrote:
> Anybody using a recent snapshot should upgrade to the latest
> snapshot or simply update by cvs:

again, I think I'm doing something wrong here, too.  following these
instructions:

http://caoua.org/midish/coding.html

the last step produces this:

josh@studiobox:/tmp$ cvs checkout midish -P
cvs server: cannot find module `-P' - ignored
cvs [checkout aborted]: cannot expand modules

I've also tried it in my home directory, but no avail.  can you help
with this as well?

(I'm trying to devote some time to learning this sequencer, so don't
be surprised if you hear from me a lot over the next week or two!)

--
Josh Lawrence
http://www.hardbop200.com