Navigate, playing and printing midi events ?

From: <coolbrother_at_altern.org>
Date: Thu Apr 15 2010 - 15:42:09 CEST
Hello, I want ask you these questions since more one year !
Is it possible to select a track and navigate through events playing and
printing some characteristics like :
track 1
go to the first, last, next or previous event of this track, play it (if
it's a note ...)
and print its
position : in time HMS
position : in measure MBT
type : note, controller, sysex ...
value : (C3 for a note)
duration : in MBT
Velocity : value

with the hability to modify each characteristic.

When I was on Win Os, I made it with Sonar and I could compose step by step.
So I would like to continue like this on midish.

Thanks a lot.
Sam