Link Exchange with caoua.org (PR6)

From: <contact_at_colorblender.info>
Date: Tue Jul 17 2012 - 07:57:57 CEST
Hi,

I would like to do a 3-way link exchange between ColorBlender (PR6) and your domain (caoua.org). The link exchange will benefits both of our audience. To get started, please follow the steps below:

1. Add your link to our directory at http://www.colorblender.info/links. You are able to choose title and keywords for your link in this step.

2. Once completed, you will receive an email with instruction and HTML code for adding a link to Site B on caoua.org.

This creates a one-way linking pattern (ColorBlender (Site A) -> caoua.org -> Site B). It will improve search engine ranking for caoua.org and our Site B as all links are one-way.

If you don't want to receive any message from us, please unsubscribe using the link below: