Re: Plea for features

From: Julien Claassen <julien_at_mail.upb.de>
Date: Mon Dec 17 2012 - 14:16:25 CET
Hello again!
   I'm afraid, I wouldn't be able to do all that, with devices. But what about
a builtin function return the next free device ID?
   another thing I discovered and saving and later reloadng my song: Not all
named channels or devices did survive this action.
   Another thing, which I haven't yet worked out: Can I copy a track and then
move events from one device/channel to another? Scenario: I played a bass
track, liked it, but wanted certain section copied on another sound, to
accentuate certain parts. Unfortunately I didn't think about that earlier on.
:-( The filters don't work, from what I remember and read in the manual, since
they are part of the recording process.
   Warm regards
          Julien

http://juliencoder.de/nama/music.html