Re: .syx files in midish

From: Julien Claassen <julien_at_mail.upb.de>
Date: Thu May 09 2013 - 13:34:51 CEST
Hello Alexandre!
   I will patch it and give it a try. The commands look clear enough. But from
what I've gathered, in painful studies, is, that the best way to transfer
sysex files seems to be by RAW MIDI port or at least a different mechanism
than normal MIDI. It seems, that data can be sent too fast and buffers will
overflow. While a tool like amidi just sends as much as can be accepted by the
other side. I'll try receiving a sysex from my synth with Midish and amidi and
then compare them for a start. I will let you know, what I find.
   Warm regards and many thanks
         Julien

http://juliencoder.de/nama/music.html