Re: Velocity with fvcurve

From: dan cunningham <dan_at_digitaldan.com>
Date: Thu Dec 27 2018 - 21:56:34 CET
>in the midish archive, there is a message from 2008 about the « fcurve »
function to correct velocity :

Correct, but filters only wok on midi in, and not when you import a midi
file, so I was thinking I might need to have one midish process outputting
to a named pipe while another one reads it in as a midi device and can
apply that filter.  If you look at my first email in this thread, I tried
exactly what was in that message first.

Sent from my mobile.