Re: SMF Import question

From: Jeanette C. <julien_at_mail.upb.de>
Date: Fri Feb 08 2019 - 13:24:59 CET
Feb 8 2019, Will Riley has written:

> Having trouble when importing midi tracks.
> Seems to blow away everything - filters, inputs, outputs, tracks.
>
> What's the best way to retain all maps and just import a midi track?

I can think of one workaround, put the setup below inside a procedure
and call it after you've imported your tracks. This will onlky help, if
you import just one set of tracks per project.

To do that, wrap something like this around the code you posted:
proc my_setup {
# your code
}

HTH.

Best wishes,

Jeanette

--
  * GitHub: https://github.com/jeanette-c

Can't you see I'm a fool in so many ways <3
(Britney Spears)