Re: Ticks per unit issue

From: Jeanette C. <julien_at_mail.upb.de>
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2021 19:25:23 +0100 (CET)
Hi Raphaël,
many thanks for your reply, but Lisandro's answer did solve it. Midish can
change ppq (setunit) internally and it will adapt the whole song.

The midish file is not MEANT to be read by humans. So everything in there is
perfectly fine, it's just the kind of data Midish will use under the hood.
4 384 is not a time signature, but the number of ticks per quarter notes,
which fits 1536 ticks for four quarter notes.

Thanks and best wishes,

Jeanette

Dec 20 2021, Jerash music has written:

--
  * GitHub: https://github.com/jeanette-c

She's so lucky,
she's a star
But she cry, cry, cries in her lonely heart... <3
(Britney Spears)