couple odd bugs?

From: Kevin Utter <kvutter_at_frii.com>
Date: Thu Jan 01 1970 - 00:59:59 CET
Hi! I think these 2 things shouldn't be happening, but if I've
missunderstood some, please excuse me.

1.  When importing MIDI files that contain midi controller 4
(foot controller) data, each controller 4 message is followed by
a newly inserted controller message of no.  32, value 0.  These
messages can be selected, but can't seem to be deleted!

2.  I've been trying to tevmap controller 4 messages to a
different device number.  If I select all events, they can all be
changed this way, but if only controller 4 events are selected,
there is no error, but they are not changed.  I can't remember
now, but it may be that selecting all controllers still has that
effect.

Thanks for your help.

Kevin
Received on