Re: No output sound! Debian 6.0 amd64

From: Julien Claassen <julien_at_mail.upb.de>
Date: Wed Jun 13 2012 - 13:53:43 CEST
Hello Fortea!
   so you might wish to use dnew "14:0' wo
   Then try on a different console:
aseqdump -p 14:0
   If the aLSA midi Thru works as I expect, then it should pass the data
through unfiltered. That way you can see, if midish actually manages to pass
data to an ALSA sequencer device correctly.
   Beyond that we will have to see. I must admit right now, this seems a very
strange one.
   Kind regards
            Julien

Such Is Life: Very Intensely Adorable;