Re: midish - how to extract time segment

From: Yotam Medini יותם מדיני <yotam.medini_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun Aug 05 2012 - 07:05:41 CEST
After using the extracted measures, I realized that the loss of tracks
separation is significant.
For example, in the original midi-file I used, the 'Tenor' track
had a noticeable larger volume ('velocity' in midi terminology?)
to support learning the Tenor-part.
But in the produced midi-file with extracted measures
all the voices sound with the same volume.

Could the script be enhanced, so all tracks be kept separated and would
maintain their attributes?

regards -- yotam