Quantising problem

From: Julien Claassen <julien_at_mail.upb.de>
Date: Sat Dec 08 2012 - 03:26:06 CET
Hello everyone!
   I had noticed that before, but attributed it to some fault of mine. When I
quantise a track, notes get also changed to be VERY staccato. Consider this
sequence:
setq 8
tquant 100
   If I understood correctly from the manual, the tquant 100 should just move
the notes to exact positions, but not shorten notes unduly.
   Doing that, I also notice, that occasional notes are unproportionally long,
in contrast to the staccato notes. They still fit their space, but the
staccato notes are almost imperceivable. Any ideas about that? Any hints, how
to improve the results?
   Warm regards
          Julien

http://juliencoder.de/nama/music.html