Re: Quantising problem

From: Julien Claassen <julien_at_mail.upb.de>
Date: Sat Dec 08 2012 - 11:55:35 CET
Hello Alexandre!
   This gives me an idea for a feature request: Could you implement tquant to
have an optional second parameter (note-off quant)? the other alternative
might be to have an extra command, that takes the two parameters.
   To explain my "extreme" behaviour, I was working with electronic music.
Meaning both beats and bass (at least!) have to be as precise as the machine
can make them. It's what people - me included - expect. Also it allows for
some more advanced audio processing in the end.
   Warm regards
           Julien

http://juliencoder.de/nama/music.html