Routing only certain notes to one track

From: Julien Claassen <julien_at_mail.upb.de>
Date: Sat Dec 15 2012 - 03:02:40 CET
Hello!
   What would be the best solution to make sure, tat a certain track only gets
a few notes of the keyboard. That could be note ragnes and/or single notes.
   The idea: I play a complete electronic drumkit, but want the different parts
(bas drum, snre, toms, hihats, cymbals) in different tracks, so I can record
them seperately to the audio software later and process them separately.
   Everything else is working very nicely right now and it's fun to play with.
   Warm regards
          Julien

http://juliencoder.de/nama/music.html