Re: active sensing

From: Luc Tanguay <lucus_at_sympatico.ca>
Date: Sun Jul 24 2016 - 02:12:45 CEST
Alexandre,

this version from CVS is not working for me.  I'm running KXStudio
(based on Ubuntu 14.04.2 LTS).  When I run this version from the command
line (konsole) I can send MIDI events to my DR-3.  But the same commands
from a batch file do not work (no MIDI events is generated - I checked
with MIDI monitor).  I saw a lot of changes to TTY handling.  That may
be the issue.

Luc

--
Déjà f*in*i!