Re: for loop

From: Jeanette C. <julien_at_mail.upb.de>
Date: Sun Dec 18 2016 - 15:01:34 CET
Dec 18 2016, Richard Goulstone has written:

> Hello. Is there a way to make a for-loop of x number of iterations set by the value of a variable?
Hi Richard,
could you explain your usecase a little more? If you just want to
perform an action several times, not related to another Midish object?
Looking through my code, I only find for loops going through lists. The
Midish manual also only mentions looping over lists. The intended
solution was to perform arithmetic operations of such "complexity" in a
separate user interface program.

So, if you can tell us more about your intended function, maybe we can
work around it.

Best wishes,

Jeanette

--------