Midish compilation issue on Linux

From: Jeanette C. <julien_at_mail.upb.de>
Date: Mon Dec 19 2016 - 13:15:27 CET
Hi Alexandre,
I noticed a compilation problem on Linux with the latest snapshot tarball. The
linker complains about not finding the function strlcpy. This is a BSD
extension. To properly compile the flag:
-lbsd
must be added to the LIBS option. I'm not sure if it is strictly necessary to
also include bsd/string.h , but it would be a good idea, since the manpage
suggests it.

Another question: where can I find a list of changes and new features of the
latest Midish versions. The manual appears to be slightly behind the current
release.

Thank you for still going strong with Midish and sharing your code. This is
very much appreciated.

Best wishes,

Jeanette

--------
When you need someone, you just turn around and I will be there <3