Re: Insall Error?

From: Will Riley <will_at_virtualfilmlot.com>
Date: Wed Feb 06 2019 - 21:05:07 CET
It's not really a Midish issue. Looks like you're missing prerequisite
software.

You'll likely need to figure out how to install

https://packages.debian.org/sid/libbinutils
"This package includes the private shared libraries libbfd and libopcodes."

or whatever package Raspbien wants to see that provides libbfd

--
Will Riley
Re-Recording Mixer/Supervising Sound Editor