Issue with multiple inputs mapped to single output while recording.

From: bang corrupt <bangcorrupt_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 6 Sep 2020 20:24:56 +0000
Hi,

Midish is awesome, thank you.

I'm experiencing an issue when recording with multiple inputs mapped to a
single output.

If the same note is sent from two inputs simultaneously, the program aborts
and the core is dumped.  This only occurs while recording.  In playback
mode the notes are killed without issue.

The log displays:
"non {1 2} 38 4f NEW CHANGED NESTED FIRST: norm filter failed"
and the call to panic() at line 1222 of song.c is triggered.

To reproduce the issue, map notes from 2 keyboards to one synth, start
recording and play the same note simultaneously from both keyboards.

I have only tested this on my PC and a raspberry pi 2 B+, both running
ArchLinux.

Does Midish support mapping multiple inputs to a single output?

Is there a workaround?

I don't know enough to debug further, but maybe setting priorities for
inputs, or making 2 devices appear to be a single input could help.

Any help is greatly appreciated,  I'm happy to provide more information if
I know what's needed.

Peace,
BC