Re: RFC on architecture for MIDI piano practice tool for blind/low vision/elderly users.

From: Daniel J Clark <forums.midish_at_dclark.us>
Date: Sat, 5 Dec 2020 18:52:05 -0500
Looking at the doc, I'm missing how to fast forward and rewind when playing
a file based on time - the only thing I'm seeing is that you can go to an
arbitrary measure #. I'm actually confused about all of the time signature
stuff, as when you record MIDI you don't get any of that information, just
a series of note on and note off events, the player may be playing in any
number of different time signatures while recording.