Re: RFC on architecture for MIDI piano practice tool for blind/low vision/elderly users.

From: Jerash music <rmouneyres_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 6 Dec 2020 11:52:22 +0100
Hello
Unless you specify a time signature and tempo the default would be 4/4 with
120bpm.
Whathever your play will be recorded with that information and played back
correctly if the playback tempo is still 120bpm.
You may calculate to tranform time into measures.

If you need time then you would probably need a player synced to jackd
timeline that midish doesnt currently support. I dont have one in memory
now.

Raphaël