Re: Sending CC 98 as simple CC (not part of NRPN)

From: Jeanette C. <julien_at_mail.upb.de>
Date: Sat, 2 Jul 2022 13:38:50 +0200 (CEST)
Hi Raphaël,
you are exactly right and I will take a look at your fork. Though if Midish
could handle it, as is, I'd be happy, since my Aeolus version is installed
through the package manager.

Best wishes,

Jeanette

Jul 2 2022, Raphaël Mouneyres has written:

--
  * GitHub: https://github.com/jeanette-c

Don't, don't let me be the last to know
Don't hold back, just let it go <3