Block active sensing from being sent

From: Jeanette C. <julien_at_mail.upb.de>
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2022 20:29:55 +0200 (CEST)
Hey hey,
I have problems with one of my soft synths. It should handle active sensing
without issues, but it does not and Midish is sending that message. I looked
at the virtual port that Midish sent to. Without Midish running, but the
keyboard connected to it, it will only send note on and note off. With Midish
actively connected to the port and running active sensing shows up.

I have seen nothing in the manual to stop it. Is there a way around it?

Best wishes,

Jeanette

--
  * GitHub: https://github.com/jeanette-c