question regarding midish

From: Edmond Shum <shumzai_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Tue Sep 01 2009 - 22:49:47 CEST
Hi, I came across midish on the web. The idea looks interesting.

In the document it says that it can handle multiple devices. Does it mean that it only handle multiple input devices ?

When I look further, it seems that all the raw-meta events are removed from each track and put it on meta-track. Does it mean that if a track is assigned to a different device ( using raw meta event ), will not be honored ? In other words, if I have a track assigned to port 0, another assigned to port 1, even if I open 2 devices for write, all the data will be sent to device 0 only ?

Thanks for looking into my question.