Problem with clock sourcing

From: Julien Claassen <julien_at_mail.upb.de>
Date: Mon Jul 15 2013 - 12:52:41 CEST
Hello Alexandre!
   I'm having trouble with midish and the midishrc. Consider the following,
either directly inside the .midishrc or packed inside a proc:
dclkrx nil
dclktx [dlist]
dinfo 0
   Put print statements between them and you might also find, tat nothing will
get printed, beyond the dclkrx nil.
   Uncomment it and all will work.
   I've set this in my .midishrc, just to be sure, I get the correct clock
source. I also need to switch clock sources at a certain point, so at some
time I will need to go back to the internal clock, since it's more convenient
for editing and fiddling.
   Do you have any idea, why this might go wrong? Only because the clock
already is using the iternal source?
   Warm regards
         Julien

http://juliencoder.de/nama/music.html