Re: midish + MIDI remote?

From: Julien Claassen <julien_at_mail.upb.de>
Date: Thu Oct 24 2013 - 21:12:57 CEST
Hello Tim!
   If you can figure out, how to start the Pi with a user logged in, then it
will be a piece of cake to start midish and midigins to give you direct access
to that. Midish wouldn't display lyrics, but you could use some small-scale
graphical utility or even a text-based web-browser like lynx and elinks to
project the lyrics. I'm sure that too could be hooked up to mididings, so you
can scroll/browse through the lyrics. I don't know how to setup mididings and
how to login a user automatically, but starting applications automatically, in
the background and in the foreground is no problem.
   Warm regards
          Julien

Music, creative writing, technical information:
http://juliencoder.de/