Re: midish + MIDI remote?

From: raf <rmouneyres_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu Oct 24 2013 - 21:27:59 CEST
hello,

well mididings can do one thing i've used : execute shell commands
It is written in python and a typical command is as simple as : mididings "Filter(NOTEON) >> KeySplit({60: System('./comand1.sh'),61: System('killall ecasound'),})"
here two notes (60 and 61) would triggers two different shell commands. Good example are on mididings website

It is not exactly like simulating keyboard strokes to send commands to midish, but maybe there is a way to do it in the shell script ?

Raphaël