Re: play MIDI file

From: Lisandro Fernández <lifofernandez_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2019 00:37:28 -0300
Hi Alexandre.
Wonderful, it worked as you described. Knowing that dev 0 was reserved for
imported files thought it was meant to be manipulated like regular one.

As a quick solution I've opted for a third rudimentary approach defining a
virtual midi for device 0 so I can map different channels/events to various
outputs. Leaving the advance scripting you mentioned for a future use.

Thanks for the indications and again for all of your work.

Lisandro