play MIDI file

From: Lisandro Fernández <lifofernandez_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 23 Jun 2019 19:51:42 -0300
Hi all, first I want to thanks the developer, *midish* is a really original
approach in MIDI manipulation. I'm trying to use it as the main sequencer
application in  my CLI music production environment.

The problem I'm facing is that I can not play an imported MIDI file.
I've tried different ways, calling it in the config file and throw the app
REPL ( I've also taken care of remapping I/O after importing) but with no
luck. Tracks and events are present, but nothing is played.
The application is running quite well, I can map and filter my controller
events to other devices.
I don't know if I'm doing something wrong. Which is the minimum
configuration required for importing and play a MIDI file?

My config file and a resulting saved project is in the attachments.

Thanks!