Re: Channel aftertouch frames

From: Jeanette C. <julien_at_mail.upb.de>
Date: Sat, 30 Jan 2021 17:16:54 +0100 (CET)
Hello Alexandre,
thanks for your detailed reply. Alas, I was aware of that, buty the fault lies
with me for not specifying my use-case precisely.

My set of Midish commands pretneds to create an environment, where every track
should have one input and one output. Event routing filters can be created
programmatically. Coming from this idea there is a show command to list a
track or all tracks with their name, mute status and output, as specified in
the filter. Since I didn't find a function to print the output channel of a
filter, it could be many with different rules. I place a dummy event on each
track, because there is a way to print the channels of events stored in a
track. If the environment holds, there should just be one channel at all
times.

I think I will install the latest version of Midish and try again with channel
aftertouch. As you pointed out a channel aftertouch of 0 marks a complete
frame and thus should not cause any issues when inserting measures.

I will let you know how it works.

Thanks again and best wishes,

Jeanette

--
  * GitHub: https://github.com/jeanette-c

When you need someone, you just turn around and I will be there <3
(Britney Spears)