Channel aftertouch frames

From: Jeanette C. <julien_at_mail.upb.de>
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 2021 22:12:56 +0100 (CET)
Hey hey,
I have a difficulty. Creating routes for tracks, I also add an event to the
beginning of a track so I can use tclist in a show command to see the output
(playing) channel of a track.

Alas, both adding a kat or a cat event generate problems, if I try to insert
measures with mins. Here's the taddev command and the mins and its error
message:
taddev 0 0 0 {cat $outputchannel 0};
or
taddev 0 0 0 {kat $outputchannel 0 0};
g 2
mins 3 {3 4}
seqptr_evmerge2: cat {1 0} 0: missing state
Aborted (core dumped)

IOs there another event/frame that could be added or another function to
display the output channel of that track's routing?

The command to set a route does this, after some checks:
proc rnew {
   fnew $fname; # same as current track name
   fmap {any $inputchannel} {any $outputchannel}; # channels supplied as
     # parameters
   taddev 0 0 0 {cat $outputchannel 0}; # As described
   tsetf $fname;
}

The show command for a track looks like this:
proc tshow my_track {
   ct $my_track;
   let mute_status = [eval_mute_status]; # outputs mute or play
   print {[gett] $mute_status [tgetf] [tclist]};
}

This command is usually employed by other commands showing groups of tracks.

Any pointer would be appreciated.

Thanks and best wishes,

Jeanette

--
  * GitHub: https://github.com/jeanette-c

you made me realize..not to compromise
the fact that you and i should meet... <3
(Britney Spears)